“PRO Account” privileges are given to individual clients who have opened a PRO trading account. Each client is entitled to ONE (1) PRO trading account with a maximum deposit of USD 20,000or its equivalent. Clients who have opened a PRO trading account will be able to enjoy Swap-Free trading condition with lower spreads, and no commissions will be charged for Forex & Metals.
Eligible clients who have opened a PRO trading account will be able to trade on the following instruments: Forex, Metals, Cryptocurrency CFDs and/or US Stocks CFDs.
- It is recommended to trade mostly within the day and keep a low number of overnight positions.
- Trading history of the above-mentioned instruments will be monitored to ensure correct use of the Swap-Free conditions. Abusive clients that are flagged will have their Swap-Free privileges revoked and there will be no rebates given out for trades made under the MT4/MT5 PRO account.
- If the Company suspects or has reason to believe that a client has abused or attempted to abuse the terms of this promotion or any other promotions of the Company, or has acted in bad faith, the Company reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to deny, withhold, withdraw or terminate the offer and, if necessary:
- to withhold, cancel and charge any costs it deems, from that client’s account(s),
- to terminate that client's access to services provided by the Company and/or terminate the contract between the Company and the client for the provision of services,
- to block that client's Account(s) and to arrange for the transfer of any unused balance, less the offer amount, as well as any profits which the Company deems to have been gained via Abusive Behaviour, to the client. Where Abusive Behaviour includes but is not limited to:
- Where a client, by themselves or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) established a trading position or positions which have the purpose or effect of extracting the profits generated by the promotion, without exposure to economic risk, including without limitation loss of the offer or the client’s capital (or the capital of others).
- Where the client, by themselves or acting with others (including an Introducing Broker/ Affiliate/ Money Manager) hedges his positions, including without limitation, holding open position(s) on one direction, including by way of illustration only, single or correlated currencies, at given periods, internally (using other trading accounts held with the Company) or externally (using other trading accounts held with other brokers).
- Fullerton Markets reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to alter, amend or terminate the Swap-Free offer, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice.